Final Fantasy - Main Theme Final Fantasy - Main Theme

awesome dude =D

Great work dude. I have heard it from FFXII wich is the best final fantasy if you ask me. =D But enough about me now. YOU ROCK !!!!!! XD

Esper Battle - FFXII Esper Battle - FFXII

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made this really awesome. :) Cheers to you. But I wonder: Could you make the boss battle winning theme :O cause i love that song. U would be the best if you did that :) peace out.....

MetalGearSolid Mix 2 MetalGearSolid Mix 2

What program did you use??

Great song. It really brings out memories. I have just one question: What program did u use? I really would like to make my own music like you:P You rule.

Zelda's Lullaby (loop) Zelda's Lullaby (loop)

Thank for putting this out.

I love all zelda music and you made me love this song:) Keep up the good work. Could you by any chance do serenade of water?? only a question.

DV-Song Of Healing-Zelda DV-Song Of Healing-Zelda

Omg this song is sad.

I love this song. But it brngs me to tears.xD keep making music dude.

Zelda - Windmill Jazz Zelda - Windmill Jazz

Good!

I am an nintendo 64 zelda fan:). And i love this song. Try making a song on the water temple on ocarina of time. I love that song:). Keep making music!!!!!!

BlazingDragon responds:

Oooh, that is a song that I've wanted to arrange for some while. I love the water temple theme! ^_^

Thank you very much for the review. I'm glad you liked it, my fellow zelda fan! :D
~Blaze

EDIT: Did I say Water Temple? I meant to say Serenade of Water. Oh well, Water Temple is okay, too. xD