Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

LOve it

"Look! Snake closed the codec call. Shoot him" ROFL LOved it XD !10/10 5/5

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks. Glad ya liked!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Awesome.

i*ve seen this movie like 10 times on diffrent webpages but it isn't less fun how many time iam watching. Make a real legend of Zelda 3. Please!!!!!!!! For you're Fans!

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

Good!!!!!

Its so good that you have to hurry to make a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Vorago Vorago

voice actor??!!

The person who did the voice for jonathan isn't that the guy who does the voice for balthier in FFXII?? :O great game anyhow :P

Rage3! Rage3!

Awesome

This game is simply awesome! It's simple but yet fun. One thing that would be fun is if you could add a story. So that we will now why this guy is on a rage. Maybe that he's out of pie.=) Just saying. 10/10 5/5 Keep It up Forever=)

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

mcdonalds kvality meatxD

awesome game. Are u trying to tell that mcdonalds are made from human corpses?? U ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Its made of cat corpsesxD

Final Fantasy - Main Theme Final Fantasy - Main Theme

awesome dude =D

Great work dude. I have heard it from FFXII wich is the best final fantasy if you ask me. =D But enough about me now. YOU ROCK !!!!!! XD

Esper Battle - FFXII Esper Battle - FFXII

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made this really awesome. :) Cheers to you. But I wonder: Could you make the boss battle winning theme :O cause i love that song. U would be the best if you did that :) peace out.....

MetalGearSolid Mix 2 MetalGearSolid Mix 2

What program did you use??

Great song. It really brings out memories. I have just one question: What program did u use? I really would like to make my own music like you:P You rule.